On January 12, 2011 Angela Clark, Supervisor of Support & Services at Community Living Campbellford/Brighton had the pleasure of meeting with Garth from UA Local 463. The UA Local 463 Membership donated $3967.71 to us, in support of sensory items for the children who use our Respite Location to enjoy. This is the second year that the membership has donated funds to Community Living Campbellford/Brighton to a total in excess of $8000.00. We would like to say “Thank You” very much to the UA LOcal 463 Membership. The monies they have donated the past two years have and continue to benefit the people we support in our organization.
Recent Blog Posts
- 2022 Golf Tournament
- 2021 Golf Tournament
- Are you, or do you know a positive & inclusive individual, couple, or family?
- 100% Compliance Again!
- Executive Changes at Community Living Campbellford/Brighton
- Another BIG SHOUT OUT & HUGE THANK YOU!!
- Big Shout Out….Huge Thank You!!
- 2020 Annual Golf Tournament
- Hockey Fundraising Event
- October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month