Santa and everyone here at Community Living Campbellford/Brighton would like to thank this wonderful community for supporting another successful toy and food drive. Due to everyone’s generosity we delivered a truck load of food to the Campbellford Fare Share Food Bank. Another full truck load of 260 toys went to the Campbellford Salvation Army. We surpassed the number of 240 toys last year, thanks to Kolton who generously donated his birthday presents to the toy drive this year. Thank You once again, you have brighten Christmas morning for many children again this year…Merry Christmas to all and wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!!
Recent Blog Posts
- Big Shout Out….Huge Thank You!!
- 12th Annual Golf Tournament
- Hockey Fundraising Event
- October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- 59th Community Living Campbellford/Brighton AGM Invitation
- LifeShare Provider Ad
- Save the Date for the 11th Annual Golf Tournament
- Join us for the 58th Annual General Meeting
- Summer Employment Transitions (S.E.T)
- Disability Employment Awareness Month (DEAM)