On December 17, 2009, Angela Clarke accepted a donation from U.A. Local 463 Benefit Plans Trust Fund in Bowmanville. Their members donate a percentage per hour earned to a charitable trust fund. The Board of Trustees decide where the money will be donated. Their generous gift of $4700.00 to our organization will be used to update the generator and purchase a much needed washer and dryer for our Warkworth Community Home. This donation will benefit both the people who live in this home and their staff who provide support to the people who live there too. Thanks again, your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Recent Blog Posts
- Tim Hortons “Smile Cookie Campaign”
- 2022 Golf Tournament
- 2021 Golf Tournament
- Are you, or do you know a positive & inclusive individual, couple, or family?
- 100% Compliance Again!
- Executive Changes at Community Living Campbellford/Brighton
- Another BIG SHOUT OUT & HUGE THANK YOU!!
- Big Shout Out….Huge Thank You!!
- 2020 Annual Golf Tournament
- Hockey Fundraising Event