PT Outcomes Support Facilitator
Posted July 2020:
CLC/B is currently looking for people to join our team who are energetic, passionate and dedicated to delivering high quality services to people with an intellectual disability. We have locations in Brighton, Warkworth, Campbellford and Cobourg and support people throughout Northumberland County.
Career Opportunities are Awaiting YOU!
- Are you a creative person who thinks outside the box?
- Do you want a challenging and exciting career…not just a job?
- Are you ready to have fun and try new things?
- Do you want to work as a team and make things happen?
- Are you the kind of person who really enjoys people, is a good listener and wants to assist people to achieve their dreams and goals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, then you should learn more about Community Living Campbellford/Brighton today!
Ask us how you can begin your career development in our fast paced, exciting and dynamic organization!
Human Resource Recruitment Brochure
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits packages, RRSP packages, employee assistance program, career development, educational opportunities, in-house training and certifications, diversity of employment opportunities, thorough orientation & mentorship, CAA group discount & travel opportunities.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Packages
- RRSP Packages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development
- Educational Opportunities
- In House Training and Certifications
- Diversity of Employment Opportunities
- Thorough Orientation & Mentorship
- CAA Group Discount
- Travel Opportunities
Help inspire new possibilities and make a difference today.
Community Living Campbellford/Brighton 65 Bridge St, E. P.O. Box 1360 Campbellford ON K0K 1L0