Two ladies experienced their first flight to visit beautiful Edmonton, Alberta. A trip to Edmonton wouldn’t be the same without shopping at the West Edmonton Mall, where you can see sea lion shows, live lemurs and sloths in glass cases, swim in an indoor water park, just to name a few. The heart of the city was also toured and a local farmer’s market quite enjoyed. They ventured to Edmonton’s largest living history museum, Fort Edmonton Park where they seen olden day stores, horse drawn carriages and a replica of the fort. When travelling out west the mountains cannot be forgotten; the ladies experienced the three hour drive to see the magnificent view of the snow-covered mountains. The whole entire trip was thoroughly enjoyed by all and most definitely a trip of a life-time!
Recent Blog Posts
- Tim Hortons “Smile Cookie Campaign”
- 2022 Golf Tournament
- 2021 Golf Tournament
- Are you, or do you know a positive & inclusive individual, couple, or family?
- 100% Compliance Again!
- Executive Changes at Community Living Campbellford/Brighton
- Another BIG SHOUT OUT & HUGE THANK YOU!!
- Big Shout Out….Huge Thank You!!
- 2020 Annual Golf Tournament
- Hockey Fundraising Event